Friday, January 20, 2012

Update to the Soldering fume extractor project


This is an update to the Soldering fume extractor project. I added some white LED's to see what I'm working on. I salvaged the white LED's from broken led lamp that someone gave me.


I finely figured out what to make the base out of a friend of mine gave me a 4" steel roller from some type of machine I cut off a chunk with my band saw and drilled and taped a hole in the center to mount the arm to. I've found quite a bit use out of that roller never pass up free metal!

I also added a power supply and a on and off switch. Every thing on this project salvaged now I need to find a charcoal fish filter to hang on the back.

1 comment:

powertech said...

Nice blog.Soldering Fume Extractor and Fume extractor for soldering is manufactured by power tech pollution in Bangalore, India