Thursday, January 19, 2012

DIY coupon organizer's!

So I had allot of coupons laying around and not organized at all. Ya lets get real, I have a lot of stuff just laying around but coupons are a pain. When you go to the store there falling out of the cart your pocket you never know what you have and ya I could pay for a nice one at the checkout lane at the store, but you know me by now if your read this blog, I'm not buying one. I have way too much laying around I can just make one for free.


Step one free folder from some vendor catalog.

Step two some free CD protectors from some old software that has been upgraded. 












Step three cut them down so they fit the folder.









Step four put in folder and label each one section tab by type of coupons.


Step five the ones you cutoff to make it fit into the folder punch a hole through one corner  and take an old key ring with a clip and put it through the hole.

Now you can organize them at home take out the ones you want for your shopping trip and put it in your key ring holder and snap it to your cart and now your organize and doing something with that stuff just laying around your house. Final cost just time.

No comments: