I used the guts from a ps2 mouse that is what the circuit board and the encoder wheel is from. The rest of it is a metal plate with a screen door baring spot welded to it, with a threaded rod with a nut on each side. The the spinner nob is from an IBM typewriter the encoder wheel is held on by shrink tub that works pretty well by the way. I have no idea where i got the bract from it was a mount for a fan. I have to find a better way to mount it all but it works.
Friday Fusions – Tree Crops: A Permanent Agriculture – Part 2 – Epi-3917
-
Today is an episode of Friday Fusions, a series that combines my direction
and source selection with the virtual AI hosts in Google Gemini Notebook. I
choo...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment